I hear doing this is a good idea for any sort of edutainment venture so here is a bunch of legal info for your reading pleasure…
We, I, me, us – refers to I kill plants or associated websites (eg. botanophile.com).
You, submitter – refers to you, the person using the website.
Contests (when applicable):
- Contests open to US residents only.
- Employees of Ikillplants.com, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners are not eligible to participate.
- Unless otherwise stated you must be at least 18 years old, and if requested to do so, provide proof of your age.
- You must provide personal details as reasonably requested to do so by ikillplants.com. Refusal to comply will result in disqualification from the contest.
- All decisions of Ikillplants.com will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes must be collected within three months from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be deemed null and void. Ikillplants.com will not notify winners of the time remaining. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize.
- Prizes are not transferable, must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified and may not be redeemed for cash.
- If a specified prize becomes unavailable, Ikillplants.com may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion. In such an instance, Ikillplants.com will endeavor to ensure the substitute prize is of equal or greater value to the original prize. Please allow 28 days for the delivery all prizes.
- Ikillplants.com may change or amend these General Contest Terms and Conditions at any time.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From I kill Plants, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
Please be also aware that when you leave this website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
How and where I Kill Plants collects personal information:
– electronic newsletters
– discussion boards, forums and comments
– chats and blogs
– customer registration
– etc …
How I Kill Plants uses your personal information:
The information you give us is absolute safe with us. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties. We might contact you from time to time regarding your purchases or the services (like forums and announcement lists) you have subscribed to.
We may also send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful.
You may also opt out from receiving information from us at any time and ask us to remove your contact information from our database.
By submitting content to I kill Plants you agree to the following terms:
-Upon submission content becomes property of I kill plants and may be used by the organization or associated websites (eg. botanophile.com) as seen fit.
-Content can be added, removed, amended or altered by I kill plants as needed by the organization or associated websites (eg. botanophile.com).
-I kill plants cannot be help responsible for information posted by third parties on your behalf. We assume the information is from the submitter and represents information specifically inteded for submission.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless I kill Plants and all associated parties previously mentioned from and against any and all loss, expenses, damages, and costs, including without limitation reasonable attorneys fees, resulting, whether directly or indirectly, from your violation of the Terms. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the I kill plants Parties from and against any and all claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any of the Websites or Services and the Content you make available via any of the Websites or Services by any means, including without limitation through a posting, a link, reference to Content, or otherwise.
In other words:
Use your head and know we intend no harm.
I kill Plants